PwC Jive Software case study
A detailed backgrounder on PwC's global deployment of Jive, called Spark, reports:
- ...80% of the frequent users think that Spark increases both their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Some systems with a similar scope used on a national level have already been partly or fully replaced by Spark, directly saving cost.
- …a new employee who explicitly stated that Spark was among the key reasons for him to decide for PwC and against offers from the competition.
Looking at some of the other top-tier global accounting firms, none of them have adopted the same single social platform and if SharePoint exists (which it most certainly does) it is augmented with a social platform:
- Deloitte was strongly affiliated with Yammer (and an anti-SharePoint stance), however they are now moving towards a global integrated SharePoint + Yammer environment.
- KPMG was piloting tibbr in Australia.
Hat tip James.