Events I'm attending in April & May
I have a collection of different events, mostly in Sydney, that I'm planning on attending this month and in early May:
This week, you will find me at:
- ShareThePoint (Sydney) conference, 10th & 11th April - This is Australasia’s biggest SharePoint event that tours Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong. If you can't make Sydney, they will be in Melbourne in June.
- Jive's Getting Serious With Social Business dinner, evening of the 10th April - this event will feature ACE Insurance, NBNCo, REA Group, Commonwealth Bank of Australia and PwC.
Later in the month:
- Sydney University's Digital Disruption Research Group, 17th April - hosted by Kai Riemer.
- Government 2.0 Lunch, Canberra, 22nd April - this month features Keitha Booth from the NZ Government and Stuart Coleman from the Open Data Institute in the UK.
And finally in early May:
- Meet the New Microsoft, 1st May - an opportunity to hear about Microsoft's vision for the digital workplace ("Work is something you do, not somewhere you go") and how employees can "connect, communicate and contribute to the cultural DNA of your organisation through the use of social and productivity tools". This event is also being repeated across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane during April and May.
- Atlassian RoadTrip 2013, 2nd May - Sydney is the last stop on a 10 city tour by Atlassian, where you can talk shop with Atlassian product managers and Expert Partners.
If you are attending any of these events, don't forget to say hello.