Beta problems with scriptogr.am
Some of you reading this might be aware I use scriptogr.am to host this blog - it uses DropBox, where I 'post' content using plaintext files that use markdown for formatting. Its a nice, streamlined blogging system.
Yesterday I noticed what might be best described as orphan 'zombie' or 'ghost' posts had appeared in my archive. I'm not entirely sure how long they've been there but despite my best efforts I've been unable to remove them.
I've asked for help, but since scriptogr.am is free and clearly marked 'beta', I'm going to patiently wait to see if the issue is resolved. In the meantime, please ignore any odd posts you see in the feed!