Two new Australian case studies from Microsoft
Some new Australian case studies from across the Microsoft family:
- Woods Bagot - Microsoft SharePoint 2013 pilot.
- NSC Group - Using a free Yammer network. (if the article is paywalled, try this link (PDF) provided by NSC Group)
A quote from Woods Bagot:
“With the addition of the new social features, we can use SharePoint to help us quickly achieve a more engaging intranet.”
Note: I reviewed SharePoint 2013's social features over on the Ripple Effect Group blog.
Some interesting adoption facts from NSC Group:
- Yammer was introduced by an employee who had used it in an another organisation.
- It was introduced about 18 months ago.
- Approximately 78% of staff (180 out of 230 staff located across Australia and New Zealand) are using Yammer.
"We used it in little pockets within the business and then people got to see what we were using it for and it got broader support,"
NSC Group say they are waiting to see how well Yammer integrates into SharePoint in the future, although I wonder if they'll be willing to invest in paid licenses for a SharePoint + Yammer bundle?